#XRP has now broken below the lower trendline, confirming the weakness we were watching.
Price is currently attempting a retest of the broken support, which has now flipped into resistance around $1.055-$1.060. If sellers step in here, I expect another leg lower.
As long as XRP stays below this reclaimed zone, the bearish bias remains intact.
A rejection from this retest could send price toward the next support around $1.00-$0.96.
XRPActivation price $1.05Direction ShortType ConditionalTrigger Hold Below 1.055Timeframe Short
Max Favorable +3.2%Max Adverse −0.7%Opportunity 0.84Time 0.95Magnitude 0.84Score 0.76
$BTC Update:
It did exactly what I was expecting, rejected from the upper trendline and started moving lower.
We haven't seen the bounce back toward the entry area I was hoping for, so my short position is only partially filled for now. Still, I’ve opened a small short position as mentioned earlier.
For the risk management, I'm keeping the previous daily candle's high as my SL. If BTC closes a daily candle above that level, I'll consider the setup invalid.
Now watching how price reacts from here.
The breakdown is already in progress, but I’d still like to see further confirmation before adding more to the position.
#Bitcoin
BTCActivation price $63,451.61Direction ShortType DirectionalTimeframe Mid
Max Favorable +1.1%Max Adverse −1.0%Opportunity 0.66Time 0.00Magnitude 0.66Score 0.31
$LINK is showing strength… but the real move could be down.
Price is now testing the $8.35 support zone while sitting right on the rising trendline and 200 EMA.
Lose this area and the bullish structure starts to break, opening the door toward $7.79 and potentially $7.05.
For now, this looks like a key make-or-break zone.
DYOR, NFA
LINKActivation price $8.3Direction ShortType ConditionalTrigger Break Below 8.35Timeframe Short
Max Favorable +5.0%Max Adverse −7.4%Opportunity 0.53Time 0.56Magnitude 0.53Score 0.45
$SOL is currently squeezing inside a large symmetrical triangle, with price now testing the lower trendline support around $74.
The structure is getting tighter, so I’m expecting a bigger move soon. A clean bounce from this support could send SOL back towards $78–$80, while a breakdown below the trendline could open the door for further downside.
RSI is also sitting near the lower zone, so this is definitely an area to watch closely.
The breakout direction should give us the next clear move.
#SOL
SOLActivation price $73.92Direction LongType ConditionalTrigger Retest / Bounce 74Timeframe Short
Max Favorable +4.8%Max Adverse −2.2%Opportunity 0.79Time 0.56Magnitude 0.79Score 0.62
$INJ USDT Long Setup
Analysis: INJ has broken above the key $4.87 resistance and is now retesting the breakout zone. As long as price holds above this level, the bullish momentum remains intact.
A successful retest could lead to the next leg higher toward our target levels. 🚀
Entry: $4.84 - $4.94
Stop-Loss: $4.51
Take Profits:
TP1 (50%): $5.14
TP2 (30%): $5.39
TP3 (20%): $5.65
Leverage: 7–10x
Risk: 1–2%
#INJ
INJActivation price $4.86Direction LongType ConditionalTrigger Hold Above 4.87Timeframe Short
Max Favorable +3.4%Max Adverse −6.8%Opportunity 0.22Time 0.23Magnitude 0.22Score 0.28