01Leaderboard02Sharp vs Crowd Insights03Newsletter04Elite AI (Claude) Analyst05Forecaster Profiles06Profile Stat Cards07Watchlist08Pricing09How It Works10About Us11FAQ12Dispute a Score13Log In14Sign Up
← Back to @cryptorphic1

Call Audit

Every scored call is fully auditable

Passport #177617 · Aug 6, 2026 · 14:11 UTC · scored as of Oct 6, 2026 · 14:32 UTC

CR
@cryptorphic1
Aug 6, 2026 · 14:11 UTC
𝕏
The bear market is not over yet. There's still room to the downside, in my opinion. bitcoin:native is once again testing a strong weekly resistance after a relief bounce. So far, this level is holding, and I think another rejection from here is still very possible. If that happens, the next move could be toward the lower horizontal support before we see any real trend reversal. That's my view. What's your opinion? Let me know in the comments.
🤖Ask the AI Analyst about this call →@cryptorphic1's BTC record, on demand — every answer traceable to scored posts

Stage 1 · Text-Only Asset Extraction

AssetBTC

Stage 2 · Type Classification

TypeConditional
ActivationActive at Trigger

Stage 3 · Text-Only Extraction

AssetBTC
DirectionShort
Commitmentheavy_hedge
Duration90 days · Long Term
Trigger$65,500
Trigger OperatorHold Below

AI Reasoning

Trigger is rejection from a weekly resistance level, but no numeric price is stated for it, so trigger is null. Target is 'lower horizontal support' — also no numeric value given, so targets are null. Direction is down after rejection. Language is heavily hedged ('in my opinion', 'could', 'possible').

Duration reasoning

Outcome = BTC moves down toward lower horizontal support after rejection. Per §0.5, 'weekly resistance' is trigger language; no horizon phrase is bound to the outcome. No bounce/urgency/macro signal fires → DEFAULT 30.

Stage 4 · Chart-Only Extraction

Chart is BTC/USDT 1W matching Stage 3 asset. Current price ~64,476. A clear red horizontal resistance line sits just above current price with a downward arrow indicating rejection scenario leading to the lower red support around 54,500. Trigger recovered as the upper red resistance line ~65,500.

Stage 5 · Final Merged Passport

AssetBTC
DirectionShort
ActivationActive at Trigger
Activation price$64,468
Target—
Duration90 days · Long Term
Trigger level$65,500
Trigger operatorHold Below
Conditional operatorCategory A — Hold/Defend/Maintain/Resistance
Trigger hitNo

Scoring

This call is conditional pending — no final score yet.

Duration Resolution

Duration sourcechart_timeframe
Duration stated (days)90
Duration used in scoring—

Pipeline

Pipeline path3B->4B_modeA
Merge sourcemerged
Direction sourcepost_text
Target sourcenone
Commitment levelheavy_hedge
Spot price at post$64,468
Stage 0 passedYes

Review Provenance

Auto-approved — no review gates triggered.

Merge Flags

trigger_from_chart: true
Raw scoring math

score_json

{
  "mqs": null,
  "ocs": null,
  "tif": null,
  "status": "untriggered",
  "eval_end": "2026-08-06 19:30:00+00:00",
  "magnitude": null,
  "eval_start": "2026-08-06 14:11:52+00:00",
  "trigger_ts": null,
  "trigger_hit": false,
  "review_flags": {},
  "accuracy_score": null,
  "dir_target_score": null,
  "candles_evaluated": 22
}