$btc
Remember I'm still looking for lower for the shorts.
Not interested in longing here.
We longed and went almost exclusively long from 60->66k.
Now focus shifted the 66k+ short we are running.
One trading (thesis) at a time.
BTCActivation price $64,470.02Direction ShortType DirectionalTimeframe Mid
Max Favorable +0.1%Max Adverse −0.7%Opportunity 0.08Time 0.00Magnitude 0.08Score 0.04
$btc
Remember I'm still looking for lower for the shorts.
Not interested in longing here.
We longed and went almost exclusively long from 60->66k.
Now focus shifted the 66k+ short we are running.
One trade at a time.
BTCActivation price $64,470.02Direction ShortType DirectionalTimeframe Mid
Max Favorable +0.1%Max Adverse −0.7%Opportunity 0.08Time 0.00Magnitude 0.08Score 0.04
$btc
My next trade, is a short (I just started building it now). Also reminder to keep your TP limits on the long.
Alright, with 66k is getting very close now obviously. We have been waiting for it for a long time, but we're not there yet and still have some final sell walls to breach through.
66k is a level where a lot of liquidity sits, it's an S tier liquidity level (best tier in the game).
A lot of liquidity, means a lot of money... for the market makers to grab, which is equally our goal.
Of course, they won't make it easy, perform traps in both price and time, which is why we have been front run once, and might see another local trap here.
No guarantees, they won't make it easy with a lot of money on the line...
But the good news is, the next trade I have been planning after hitting 66k... is a short regardless.
Not an aggressive short, not one to new lows, but one deep enough to hit "countertrend on the daily timeframe" territory.
So, originally, I was planning to wait and short after hitting 66k. But given very close proximity, it makes sense to start here.
Since it's 4:30 am here for me and I can't monitor price overnight, yet have high confidence in a rejection not too long after, or even before 66k as a trap on the daily timeframes, I am just going to start with half size before hitting the level, and if we hit it later, ad in the other size with the profits from the long TP's.
If the day is still young for you, it makes sense to monitor price and only enter later with the plan indeed in mind that I look to short next.
A drop is brewing, whether we get it right before or right after 66k, I am not sure.
I will keep holding my longs for 66k however as promised regardless, but I am starting a short early, call it a day today, and I will see you Tomorrow.

BTCActivation price $64,940.33Direction ShortType DirectionalTimeframe Short
Max Favorable +3.7%Max Adverse −1.1%Opportunity 0.78Time 0.92Magnitude 0.78Score 0.71
$btc longs - why I haven't shorted in weeks and still don't want to short.
When do we go for our sixth win in a row? The story of 66k.
The TPO outlook (the only $btc chart you need right now)
Alright posted a recap of five wins in a row recently. Time to start shaping the plan and outlook for our sixth win in a row (if given), as it have a minor chance of offering itself, as well as give a brief update on what to do with win 4 and win 5 (already locked in), where we aim for optimal tail gains (remainders we are holding).
Spoilers, nothing of the gameplan has changed, really (expect 66k, longs only, no shorts yet, and a bottom forming).
So to keep it fresh, I am giving a refreshing update here with a quick TPO outlook. Not a chart I often post or share but it gives a clean perspective on the trades I took recently, and why I am still just waiting and holding my longs. I'll summarize in two messages what I am doing and why:
Message 1:
I am holding my existing longs from 59.5k and 61.8k, to target our beloved and final target of 66k. As announced, have been stubborn on taking any partials further beyond locking in the W on each as I am highly confident in the level. If you're new to my page, it's the target I have been calling for for weeks now. No doubt my core followers are tired of hearing it by now.
It has been programmed and it still is programmed, it is the target and I repeat the message I said when we were below 60k: I still believe we will see it without making any new lows.
We are a lot closer now, so it looks a lot better now, but we still have ways of resistance to go.
Message 2:
I am not adding exposure unless we take out the poor lows in the 61-62k area first.
Why? Because we are already strongly exposed. So adding anything more is the "bet big area". And with poor lows below and already exposed decently long, there is no point in adding any more here.
So, that's not me saying "we will see them, we will see sub 61k guaranteed". In an uptrend, and especially with a level of high confidence I have in mind, 66k, I do not think we see it guaranteed. Why do you think I went long from 59.5k and 61.8k and held large chunks of my position despite the poor lows forming in the process?
And why do you think I am not shorting towards that level? It's mindless, it's pointless, it's gambling and throwing money away. It is an entry in an environment you should already be heavily exposed long if you followed my calls, it is not an exit.
It's because when my 66k level is activated, and the uptrend emerges, they are not a necessity to get taken out.
But if they get taken out, then we reach into "bet big" territory. And thus I will bet big for a sixth long in the streak, especially if the poor highs have not been taken out yet. And that's exactly when long VI will be born.
Summary of gameplan
So the summary is simple: the bias on the daily has been and still remains bullish until at least 66k (for beyond, I will update you once we hit it, let's get paid on this long first).
The longs we took are the actions towards achieving 66k and get paid substantially on it.
To get paid even more and bet big, I want to see 61k taken out and the H12 POI get reached (red box).
Otherwise, simply take out 66k and take profits, leaving 10% runners on each trade active (since my weekly bias is bullish - runners are in lockstep with my weekly bias).
And so where we are now, no actions need to be taken.
My biases summarized:
➡️Weekly bias: bullish. I believe the 60k region is the bottom and the bears expecting sub 50k or lower are wrong.
➡️Daily bias: bullish. I expect 66k without seeing new lows. 66k is above us, price moves up, not down and should be traded long when times are opportune
➡️Hourly: expecting the range to continue. We are a weekend after a bullish leg up in macro bottom territory, so price action should be expected slow. On top, going below 61k is likely what will bounce price back higher, i.e. continuing the hourly range.
That is my gameplan, and frankly, has been for a long time with the new adjustment the high conviction long I will ad when we take out 61k (no guarantees). And I will follow this plan with delusional confidence, patience and persistence until proven wrong.
(Where every entry, exit and change in plan will be called live by the way)
Discipline, is what makes the dream of trading work. The dream of endless extraction of money for little to no work, out of thin air, filled with a dose of dopamine and thrill every time it works out.
And I believe this gameplan will work out yet again.

BTCActivation price $64,054.13Direction LongType DirectionalTimeframe Short
Max Favorable +4.5%Max Adverse −3.5%Opportunity 0.53Time 0.74Magnitude 0.53Score 0.53
$btc recap
7 Trades, 2 BE, 5 Wins ✅ All called live
2 longs still open
Alright, it's been a pretty good start of the summer so far. With 7 trades managed, 5 wins scored and 2 BE's. 1 BE being a trim + SL, ending up with nothing and 1 fumble (on the long Yesterday).
the remainder of the two longs still running.
Everything is called live.
I also have put the bias on the screen and the main confluence this bias is attributed to, carrying the idea of my trade.
With the first stretch bullish - 7.12% bounce post-long (aggressive bottom call thesis).
Second bias: bearish - FOMC reversal
Third bias: bullish - expecting 66k.
Still holding long VI and long V for 66k.
How I count my wins
Repeating this for the ones who are new since my counting has a deliberate philosophy:
0.5 RR - 1.2 RR is a small win.
1.2 RR - 2 RR is a normal win
2 RR+ is a big win.
< 0.5 RR is a BE
< -0.1 RR is a loss
With my philosophy, BE trades don't count as trades that end the streak. This keeps mental momentum going.
Wins both small and large count as wins. They ultimately average out into solid wins.
Every trade was shared and taken in real time on my timeline (all you have to do is scroll down). And the main ideas, what I use and confluences as to why I took the trades are also shared.
Enjoy. My aim is to keep you on the right side of the market.
With my daily bias on point most of the time.
Weekly bias? Still loading, we will see if my bottom call thesis is correct, only months from now.

BTCActivation price $63,871.04Direction LongType DirectionalTimeframe Mid
Max Favorable +0.5%Max Adverse −0.3%Opportunity 0.34Time 1.00Magnitude 0.34Score 0.50