It's not that hard: Buy the dip on assets which are gaining traction, including a narrative.
$HYPE has been one of those assets for almost a year, and $PUMP is just starting up.
I'm willing to be bidding the dip (if it comes) and looking to hold for a 80-120% return on this one.
Weekly level around $0.0022 seems the most optimal entry. Depending on market structure and willingness I might be bidding higher.
Potential targets? Everything north of $0.004.
PUMPActivation price $0Direction LongType ConditionalTrigger Sweep Below (Reversal Up) 0.0022Timeframe Long
PENDING TRIGGER
A strong move of $NEAR at this higher timeframe support level.
There's a bullish divergence on the MACD (although these remain to be slightly weaker than ones on the RSI).
In that sense, I expect to see a turn around of $NEAR here and I do think that we're at the end of the correction.
First real test: $1.85 area (or €1.60).
If that is being tested, we're printing a higher high and I'm bidding the higher low before this runs back to $2.40 (or €2).
I'm expecting to see a new high on $NEAR in Q4 of this year.
NEARActivation price $1.64Direction LongType DirectionalTimeframe Long
Max Favorable +1.6%Max Adverse −1.8%ACTIVE
I honestly think that $PUMP is at the start of a run as we've seen with $HYPE last year.
It's just starting up and that means three things:
- $PUMP is a no-brainer to add to everyone's portfolio for the foreseeable future.
- If you're an active trader, you'd want to be scalping on-chain. It's a ton of fun.
- $SOL is about to follow through, as the activity will most likely pick up there too.
PUMPActivation price $0Direction LongType DirectionalTimeframe Long
Max Favorable +0.5%Max Adverse −3.6%ACTIVE
This is a pretty interesting weekly candle on $TAO.
It's on a higher timeframe support level.
In every of the previous cases, it has provided a rally of nearly 100% (or more).
I'm long again on this one and I expect to see continuation.
Coming weeks are defining.
Why?
➡️ The weekly green candle needs to be followed up with strength to increase the likelihood of the narrative.
➡️ The daily chart breaks above the 21-Day and 50-Day MA and needs to hold coming days in order to confirm the trend switch for the first time since May '26.
If those happen, we're going to continue and we might see $500 in Q4 2026 or Q1 2027.
TAOActivation price $206.6Direction LongType DirectionalTimeframe Long
Max Favorable +0.3%Max Adverse −3.1%ACTIVE
$BTC is ready for a breakout to atleast $73,700.
To me, there's one critical level to break.
That's the weekly level at $65,800.
When I'm looking at the charts, I don't think we'll test lower as the arguments are simply not there.
➡️ The MACD of multiple #Altcoins look similar and multiple of them have been breaking out.
That argument alone provides a strong case for Bitcoin to break upwards.
➡️ Strong bullish divergence on the 3-Day and 1-Week timeframe on the MACD.
➡️ Strong bullish divergence on the 3-Day and 1-Week timeframe on the RSI. Similarly to the 2022 bottom.
➡️ The long side liquidity has been taken multiple times and markets refuse to break downwards.
What targets does that give?
To me, there are two;
- $73,700
- $82,900
If the latter is tested, we're testing the 50-Week MA and are having the first bull market rally and are done with the bear market.
All in all, if $65,800 breaks (which is the crucial weekly level), I expect to see a volatile move upwards as short-side liquidity will be forced to move out of its position after this consolidation.

BTCActivation price $65,139.96Direction LongType ConditionalTrigger Break Above 65800Timeframe Long
PENDING TRIGGER