← Back to @CredibleCryptoCall Audit
Every scored call is fully auditable
Passport #155051 · Jul 15, 2026 · 16:32 UTC · scored as of Oct 6, 2026 · 14:32 UTC
CR@CredibleCrypto
Jul 15, 2026 · 16:32 UTC
𝕏 On higher timeframes, I am unequivocally bullish on $ETH, and I made a very in-depth video last week explaining why (pinned tweet).
Based on developing PA, we have a few different ways this can play out on lower timeframes though.
This post will cover the potential options and explain what you should be looking for:
There are 3 main possibilities on the table right now.
Two of the three suggest that our bottom on $ETH is already in.
1 of the three allows for a marginal lower low below $1500 but not below $1380.
Let's break each one down:
Scenario 1: This is technically the "least bullish" option. We have what looks like a potential 5 wave impulse off of our lows, but this is preceded by two corrective structures, giving us a classic "flat" corrective structure (3-3-5) that means this LTF impulsive move up was just the "C" wave of a corrective structure to local supply (in non EW terms, essentially just ranging PA with a deviation above the highs). In this scenario, we would expect a pullback from here to at least sub $1700 and potentially below $1500 (new local lows) but not below $1380 (our HTF inval level).
Scenario 2: In this case, our bottom is already in on $ETH (yes, leaving behind a double bottom/equal lows). In this case we printed our 1st low timeframe impulse which would be kicking off the move that takes us to new all time highs and we would expect a pullback soon for our "wave 2" before continuation to the upside. In this case, a pullback below $1700 is likely, but we should NOT make new lows below $1500. This is neither the most bullish nor the least bullish option.
Scenario 3: In this scenario, we are printing our first low timeframe impulse (just like in Scenario 2) but it is not yet complete- and the 5th subwave may extend into the 2000's before any significant pullback. This would be the "most bullish" option that gives almost nothing in terms of a pullback (would not expect a move below even $1750).
Ultimately, on the LTF, all three options are currently on the table. We can't see the future so we will use developing PA, market context, and the process of elimination to narrow down the possibilities until only the most probable remains.
Meanwhile, on the HTF, our stance is clear- and there is only one primary expectation at this time- that our HTF bottom is being formed and we won't see below $1380's.
In a situation like this the plan is simple and straightforward if you agree with the above- load up on spot ETH for a HTF end-of-cycle hold while at the same time watching PA develop so we can narrow down a more precise trade entry on lower timeframes. If the lower TF entry is missed, we simply wait for the next one and in the meantime ride our spot holdings to new all time highs and ultimately, $20,000+ $ETH.
🤖Ask the AI Analyst about this call →@CredibleCrypto's ETH record, on demand — every answer traceable to scored postsStage 1 · Text-Only Asset Extraction
Stage 2 · Type Classification
| Type | Directional |
| Activation | Active Immediately |
Stage 3 · Text-Only Extraction
| Asset | ETH |
| Direction | Long |
| Commitment | declarative |
| Duration | 120 days · Long Term |
| Trigger | — |
| Trigger Operator | — |
AI Reasoning
Author is 'unequivocally bullish' on ETH HTF with explicit target of $20,000+ for end-of-cycle hold. The $1380 is an invalidation/support level (not a target in the up direction), and $1500/$1700/$2000 references are LTF scenario pullback levels, not the primary target. Declarative tone on HTF stance.
Duration reasoning
Outcome = ETH rises to new all-time highs (HTF bullish call, $20,000+ target). No explicit horizon phrase bound to the outcome. The post uses earnest macro/cycle language ('HTF end-of-cycle hold', 'new all time highs', '$20,000+ ETH') → Signal H base 120.
Stage 4 · Chart-Only Extraction
No chart analysis for this call.
Stage 5 · Final Merged Passport
| Asset | ETH |
| Direction | Long |
| Activation | Active Immediately |
| Activation price | $1,912 |
| Target | $20,000 – $20,000 |
| Duration | 120 days · Long Term |
Scoring
This call is directional live — no final score yet.
Duration Resolution
| Duration source | ai_inferred |
| Duration stated (days) | 120 |
| Duration used in scoring | 120 |
Pipeline
| Pipeline path | 3A->4A |
| Merge source | merged |
| Direction source | post_text |
| Target source | post_text |
| Commitment level | declarative |
| Spot price at post | $1,912 |
| Stage 0 passed | Yes |
Review Provenance
Auto-approved — no review gates triggered.
Raw scoring math
score_json
{
"mae": 108.93,
"mfe": 25.02,
"mqs": 0.611457,
"ocs": 0.186786,
"tif": 0.5,
"mfe_ts": "2026-07-15 18:15:00+00:00",
"abs_mag": 0.029942,
"sigma_d": 0.02768473,
"eval_end": "2026-07-18 05:15:00+00:00",
"magnitude": 0.611457,
"max_close": 1935.3,
"min_close": 1807.02,
"eval_start": "2026-07-15 16:32:26+00:00",
"trigger_p0": null,
"trigger_ts": null,
"active_mode": false,
"score_final": false,
"trigger_hit": null,
"review_flags": {},
"sigma_d_days": 90,
"mew_days_used": 120,
"mqs_raw_ratio": 0.945352,
"target_hit_ts": null,
"accuracy_score": 0.332046,
"activation_price": 1911.98,
"dir_target_score": 0.001289,
"candles_evaluated": 243,
"expected_move_mqs": 0.013842,
"scoring_candle_tf": "2w",
"tif_total_aggregated": 2,
"trigger_candle_index": null,
"aggregated_candles_count": 2,
"tif_favorable_aggregated": 1,
"candles_evaluated_aggregated": 2
}