← Back to @cryptoreviewingCall Audit
Every scored call is fully auditable
Passport #172217 · Jul 31, 2026 · 16:51 UTC · scored as of Oct 6, 2026 · 14:32 UTC
CR@cryptoreviewing
Jul 31, 2026 · 16:51 UTC
𝕏 $BTC
Monthly close today.
Here’s my prediction: if Bitcoin closes above $60K, I believe the cycle low is in.
That would keep the macro bottoming structure intact and make a recovery towards $67K, and then $74K over the coming months likely.
That doesn’t mean we move straight up.
A final flash sweep into the $50K - $58K region is still possible. Personally, I’d view that as capitulation and a major opportunity if it does happens.
But that's not a guarantee, and the majority are waiting for it - which sounds exactly like BTC at $16K all over again.
A monthly close below $60K invalidates this thesis.
For now, I expect $60K to hold.
The next 6 months = accumulation and expansion.
🤖Ask the AI Analyst about this call →@cryptoreviewing's BTC record, on demand — every answer traceable to scored postsStage 1 · Text-Only Asset Extraction
Stage 2 · Type Classification
| Type | Conditional |
| Activation | Active at Trigger |
Stage 3 · Text-Only Extraction
| Asset | BTC |
| Direction | Long |
| Commitment | mild_hedge |
| Duration | 90 days · Long Term |
| Trigger | $60,000 |
| Trigger Operator | Reclaim / Flip Bullish |
AI Reasoning
Claim 1: Monthly close above $60K is the trigger (acceptance/reclaim), with targets at $67K and $74K. Hedged with 'I believe' and 'likely'.
Duration reasoning
Outcome = BTC recovers to $67K then $74K. 'Over the coming months' is bound to the recovery outcome (not the monthly-close trigger). 'Coming months' → 90 days.
Stage 4 · Chart-Only Extraction
No chart analysis for this call.
Stage 5 · Final Merged Passport
| Asset | BTC |
| Direction | Long |
| Activation | Active at Trigger |
| Activation price | $62,871 |
| Target | $67,000 – $74,000 |
| Duration | 90 days · Long Term |
| Trigger level | $60,000 |
| Trigger operator | Reclaim / Flip Bullish |
| Conditional operator | Category C — Reclaim/Acceptance/Flip Bullish |
| Trigger hit | No |
Scoring
This call is conditional pending — no final score yet.
Duration Resolution
| Duration source | explicit_text |
| Duration stated (days) | 90 |
| Duration used in scoring | — |
Pipeline
| Pipeline path | 3B->4B_modeB |
| Merge source | merged |
| Direction source | post_text |
| Target source | post_text |
| Commitment level | mild_hedge |
| Spot price at post | $62,871 |
| Stage 0 passed | Yes |
Review Provenance
Auto-approved — no review gates triggered.
Raw scoring math
score_json
{
"mqs": null,
"ocs": null,
"tif": null,
"status": "untriggered",
"eval_end": "2026-07-31 19:15:00+00:00",
"magnitude": null,
"eval_start": "2026-07-31 16:51:22+00:00",
"trigger_ts": null,
"trigger_hit": false,
"review_flags": {},
"accuracy_score": null,
"dir_target_score": null,
"candles_evaluated": 10
}