← Back to @bitcoinhabebeCall Audit
Every scored call is fully auditable
Passport #170683 · Jul 29, 2026 · 21:45 UTC · scored as of Oct 6, 2026 · 14:32 UTC
BI@bitcoinhabebe
Jul 29, 2026 · 21:45 UTC
𝕏 I am adding more $CGPT here to dollar cost average my entry from 0.0191$ to around 0.018$.
$CGPT is currently sitting at a support level that has held for more than 300 days. Never broken.
So I am adding some more capital now.
Note that for the month of July I have shared 15 trades so far. 13 of them are a success, 1 failed “CHIP” & $CGPT is yet to pump.
This will be my final addition to CGPT if it break this support it is an IMMEDIATE Exit.
🤖Ask the AI Analyst about this call →@bitcoinhabebe's CGPT record, on demand — every answer traceable to scored postsStage 1 · Text-Only Asset Extraction
Stage 2 · Type Classification
| Type | Conditional |
| Activation | Active at Trigger |
Stage 3 · Text-Only Extraction
| Asset | CGPT |
| Direction | Long |
| Commitment | mild_hedge |
| Duration | 90 days · Long Term |
| Trigger | $0.018 |
| Trigger Operator | Hold Above |
AI Reasoning
Trigger is the ~0.018 support level that must hold for the bullish thesis (implied pump) to activate; explicit exit if broken. No numeric target stated. Single claim.
Duration reasoning
Outcome = CGPT pumps (conditional on support holding). No horizon phrase is attached to the outcome — the support-break exit condition is a trigger, not a timeframe. Active accumulation (DCA) language is present (Signal E), but no macro framing or explicit exit horizon shifts it from base 30.
Stage 4 · Chart-Only Extraction
No chart analysis for this call.
Stage 5 · Final Merged Passport
| Asset | CGPT |
| Direction | Long |
| Activation | Active at Trigger |
| Activation price | $0.0176 |
| Target | — |
| Duration | 90 days · Long Term |
| Trigger level | $0.018 |
| Trigger operator | Hold Above |
| Conditional operator | Category A — Hold/Defend/Maintain/Support |
| Trigger hit | Yes |
| Trigger time | Jul 30, 2026 · 05:15 UTC |
Scoring
This call is conditional live — no final score yet.
Duration Resolution
| Duration source | chart_timeframe |
| Duration stated (days) | 90 |
| Duration used in scoring | — |
Pipeline
| Pipeline path | 3B->4B_modeB |
| Merge source | merged |
| Direction source | post_text |
| Target source | none |
| Commitment level | mild_hedge |
| Spot price at post | $0.0176 |
| Stage 0 passed | Yes |
Review Provenance
Auto-approved — no review gates triggered.
Raw scoring math
score_json
{
"mqs": null,
"ocs": null,
"tif": null,
"status": "conditional_pending_insufficient_data",
"eval_end": "2026-07-30 05:15:00+00:00",
"magnitude": null,
"eval_start": "2026-07-30 05:15:00+00:00",
"trigger_ts": "2026-07-30 05:15:00+00:00",
"trigger_hit": true,
"review_flags": {
"awaiting_post_trigger_data": {
"required": 2,
"aggregated_candles_after_trigger": 1
}
},
"accuracy_score": null,
"dir_target_score": null,
"candles_evaluated": 1
}